In It To Win It
Step up your on–hill game with some friendly competition or enter for a chance to qualify for the USASA National Championships. Open to all ages and skill levels, each event will feature a medal ceremony and a chance to win tons of sweet stuff. November 24–25, 2018 is a two-day weekend event with the first series Rail Jam on Saturday, followed by a day of Slalom/Giant Slalom racing on Sunday.
Check out the Unbound Series Team App for event information like start lists, results, weather delays and more.
Share Your Photos
Use #UnboundSeries on Facebook or Instagram to share your contest photos and clips. Don’t forget to tag @MammothMountain or @MammothUnbound.
|November 24||Rail Jam|
|November 25||Slalom + Giant Slalom|
|December 15||Slalom + Giant Slalom|
|December 16||Rail Jam|
|January 12–13||Ski + Snowboard Cross|
Events are subject to change based on weather, conditions or other scheduling conflicts. Updates will be posted to the Unbound Series Team App.
Unbound Series Registration
- Competitors must have a USASA membership in order to compete. Sign up for a USASA membership online and select the Unbound Series as your home series.
- Bib collection is 7:30–8:30AM on the day of competition in the Mammoth Mountain Ski & Snowboard Team (MMSST) Headquarters located slopeside at the bottom of Broadway Express (Chair 1).
- All competitors must register in advance online. There will be no on-site registration for events or USASA memberships.
- Find out more about USASA National Championship qualification and membership benefits at USASA.org
- Entry fee $45/event
- Series is USASA sanctioned / USASA Nationals Qualifiers
- Product toss after each competition with tons giveaways
- Men’s and women’s divisions for each event
- Age categories from 7yrs and under to 65yrs+
- Helmets are mandatory for all competitors
- Lift ticket/season pass required. Discounted lift tickets can be purchased on-site before the start of each event, inquire at MMSST Teams HQ on event day.
For more information please contact Ben Wisner at 760.934.2571 x3144 or email@example.com